Thanks for coming to INTERFACE Xpo 2017. It was great to see some many of you. We had three fantastic days and hope you did, too.
Here are some resources from the day. If there’s anything specific you need and it’s not here, let us know and we’ll see if we can track it down.
For photos, check out our galleries.
Click here to view presentation of Magical Park’s Melanie Langlotz.
Family Feud – you can download the template we used at youthdownloads.com/games/family-fued-powerpoint
Rosie Sue, Adobe, has provided the following links:
- Digital Design & Creativity Keynote: http://bit.ly/xpo17
- Adobe Spark in the Classroom: https://spark.adobe.com/edu/
- Adobe Education Exchange: Site dedicated for teachers – free online resources, training and lesson plans, https://edex.adobe.com/adobeforteachers
- Adobe Education Train the Trainer: Creative Cloud June-August 2017: This free collaborative course is designed to equip education trainers worldwide with the knowledge and skills to successfully design and deliver effective, engaging professional development utilisng Adobe products. Starts June 12: https://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/t4tsummer2017/
- How to create beautiful digital content with Adobe chromebook apps: https://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/sbma1
Here is information from pcMedia
Linewize 5-minute presentation can be viewed at: prezi.com/6y_gvuagiq2t/interfacexpo-2017-introduction/?webgl=0#
And, if you need any information that was on the delegate badge flashdrive, it’s all here:
Lastly, we’re now we’re busy planning for next year. One of the first questions we have to answer is where we’re going. To help us make up our minds, we’d thought we’d ask you. So, where would you like us to hold Xpo events in 2018? Tell us at interfacexpo.nz/2017/06/21/tell-us-where-to-go-in-2018/