We’ve teamed up with ShowGizmo to keep in touch with delegates at this year’s INTERFACEXpo. This is a free app that gives us the chance to provide information about the event – from speakers to schedules, exhibitors to floor plans. It’ll also mean we can receive comments and feedback, too. We hope it’ll be a great way to engage before and during the events.
ShowGizmo is a tool for us to easily and quickly communicate with you.
INTERFACEXpo has its own site within the app. Here we will provide information about the event – such as the day’s schedule, workshops, venue floorplans, sponsor links, and so on. There’s a live feed, where we can post the latest news and you can ask us questions. On the day of the event, we’ll also use it to ask for feedback from delegates.
ShwoGizmo’s free, so there’s no cost to you for using it, and it’s available as an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a Mobile Web option.
Find out more about ShowGizmo at showgizmo.com
You can download the app for Apple iOS or Android devices.
Or you can use the mobile web version through your browser at
You will need to register. Then find the INTERFACEXpo pages and keep in touch with what’s happening.
Our guide to signing up with ShowGizmo
Signing up couldn’t be easier. Either download the ShowGizmo app or go to the website.
1. You’ll be asked to ‘Choose an event’.
2. In the search box enter InterfaceXpo 2017.
3. Click on InterfaceXpo 2017 and go through to our event.
4. Enter the email address you want to use with the site and click ‘continue’.
5. Choose a user name and password. Provided there are no conflicts with your details, you’ll be registered for INTERFACE Xpo 2017.
6. Complete you profile and stay in touch!
If you have any problems with accessing and using ShowGizmo, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help: firstname.lastname@example.org