- Doors open. Sign in and join us for coffee, courtesy of Equico
- Welcome from Greg Adams, Editor, INTERFACE
- Short presentations by Schoology and N4L
- Keynote: Rosie Sue, Adobe Solution Consultant Creative Problem Solving: Practical tips for teachers wanting to enhance their student’s creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstration: Harvey Norman
- Workshops 1-5
- TTS: Simplifying Digital Learning
- pcMedia: Cloud should be free, debunking the myths!
- Microsoft: Supporting student achievement with Learning Tools for OneNote and Immersive Reader
- Cyclone: Coding with iPads
- Norrcom: Managing a constantly evolving ICT environment
- Explore exhibition and enjoy morning tea
- Short presentations by pcMedia, eTV and Microsoft
- Keynote: Tim Levy, CEO, Family Zone Cyber Safety. The smartphone challenge for schools: Students are increasingly ‘bringing their own internet to school’ via personal mobile devices and bypassing school online controls. Tim Levy discusses how schools can deal with this problem.
- Workshops 6-9
- ETV: ETV has transformed into five amazing services, all connected together through ELINK!
- Linewize: A school’s duty of care – the Family Zone education solutions welfare module
- Cyclone: Rolling into the DTHM curriculum with Sphero
- The Mind Lab by Unitec: Electrical engineering and Coding (only 30 places available)
- Explore exhibition and enjoy lunch
- Short presentation by Cyclone
- Keynote: Michael Walmsley, Founder, Code Avengers. Preparing for the new Digital Technologies Curriculum: Explore how teachers can make use of gamified learning resources such as Code Avengers to save prep time, and create exciting learning experiences for their students.
- Workshops 10-13
- HP: Top 10 tips that are changing teachers lives in the classroom
- Adobe: Linking Photoshop tips and tricks to Adobe’s free mobile apps
- Cyclone: Exploring the Digital Technologies Curriculum with Minecraft: Education Edition
- Code Avengers: Launch your digital technologies curriculum with Code Avengers
- Drinks and prize draw
Check out the workshops at interfacexpo.nz/workshops2018
Or register your interest to attend at interfacexpo.nz/register2018