Join us at the Trusts Arena, Henderson, Auckland
- Doors open. Sign in and join us for coffee, courtesy of Flexi Commercial (formerly Equico).
- Welcome from Greg Adams, Editor, INTERFACE
- Short presentations by BEarena, ETV and 123Tech
- Keynote: Bringing Digital Technologies to life through Minecraft, by Arnika Macphail, of impactED on behalf of Microsoft New Zealand.
- Workshops 1-5
- 1. Kai’s Clan: NZ Space Race: how would life be on Mars? (if this timing clashes with another workshop you want to attend, this workshop is also repeated at 2.45pm)
- 2. ETV: Leveraging the potential of ETV, ELINK, EVA for Teaching and Learning.
- 3. Cyclone: Future Focused Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Surface
- 4. MOTAT: Making sense of Arduino coding and creating prototypes (if this timing clashes with another workshop you want to attend, this workshop is also repeated at 12.15pm)
- 5. VR Voom: How to develop and program Virtual Reality projects in the classroom using Unity
- Explore the exhibition and enjoy morning tea
- Short presentations by N4L, Cyclone and VR Voom
- Keynote: Coding, robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) – preparing today’s students for tomorrow, by Bruce Jackson and Ronel Schodt, of 3D Printing Systems and Kai’s Clan.
- Workshops 6-10
- 6. Digital Circus: Driving student agency with Design Thinking
- 7. BEarena: Uncover the best interactive experience for teachers and students in interactive panels in 2021
- 8. Norrcom: Google Workspace – using of Google’s tools and solutions in the education environment
- 9. 3D Printing Systems: Build your very own laser cut Trebuchet
- 10. MOTAT: Making sense of Arduino coding and creating prototypes (if this clashes with another workshop you want to attend in this time slot, this workshop also runs at 9.45am)
- Explore the exhibition, enjoy lunch and catch up with the digital learning community.
- Presentation by Sir Ian Taylor, with Noenoe Barclay-Kerr. They will share the journey of the creation of Mātauranga, a story of courage and innovation, and a new, free teaching resource Ian’s company has helped to design and make.
- Workshops 11-15
- 11. Canon: Find out how to create an interactive lesson using the SMART Learning Suite
- 12. New Era: Myths, Legends and ICT in Aotearoa
- 13. Tahi Rua Toru Tech: Using the 123 Tech Challenge in your school to deliver Digital Technologies curriculum content for ALL year levels
- 14. impactED: Integrating Digital Technologies across the classroom curriculum
- 15. Kai’s Clan: NZ Space Race: how would life be on Mars? (if this clashes with another workshop you want to attend in this time slot, this workshop also runs at 9.45am)
- Drinks and prize draw
Check out the workshops at interfacexpo.nz/workshops2021
Or register your interest to attend at interfacexpo.nz/register2021
INTERFACE April 2021